Manage Your Data Center Assets with Tangible Results
Liebert Power Distribution Units (PDU)
1.- The Liebert Precision Power Center (PPC):
The PPC units provide the protection your critical loads demand. They integrate isolation, electronic grade grounding, distribution and power monitoring in a single, self-contained cabinet. They are available for raised floor (15-225kVA) and non-raised floor applications (15-150kVA.
Options include branch circuit monitoring system, harmonics mitigation, surge suppression, combination of power distribution and automatic switching (see STS2/PDU).
||The Liebert Precision Power Center (PPC) brings you a distribution system that is both secure and easily expandable (15-225kVA)
Liebert PPC: PDU Brochure
- computer grade grounding: the PPC unit establishes a single point ground for the critical load (copper windings transformer 480v. input, 120/208Y output
- secure distribution and circuit identification: individually protected 225A panelboards with plug-in or bolt-on breakers. Each breaker has a tag ID, each output cable is labeled at each end
- non-linear load compatibility: the PPC units can accommodate moderate levels of harmonic currents. If severe levels of harmonics are anticipated, K-Factor transformers, and multi-output transformers option for harmonic current cancellation are available.
- on-site power monitoring:
- True RMS measurements
- Autoscan of all parameters
- Adjustable alarm thresholds
- Programmable custom alarms
- Battery-backed alarm memory
- Summary alarm contact
- An expansion cabinet can be placed adjacent to Liebert PPC, adding up to six additional panel boards.
- Transient voltage surge suppression (TVSS) is available for increased protection from damaging voltage surges.
- Redundant Liebert PPC configurations are available for high-availability, fault-tolerant applications including:
dual-input breakers, dual-transformers, and static transfer switches.
- K20 transformer safely withstands high harmonic currents associated with electronic loads without derating.
[Back to Top]
2.- The Liebert Remote Distribution Cabinet (FDC):
The FDC units extend the functionality of the PDU by packaging up to 168 poles (four complete 42-pole inline panelboards) in a stand-alone cabinet with the smallest possible footprint.
||The Remote Distribution Cabinet (RDC) is the simplest way to wire a colocation facility or internet data center. It extends the functionality of the PDU by packaging 168 poles (four complete panelboards) in a stand-alone cabinet with a rack footprint.
Unlike standard Liebert Precision Power Center (PPCs), the RDC has no internal isolation transformer and requires 4-wire-plus-ground input from a PPC or other transformer.
Liebert FDC Brochure
- 168 Breaker Poles in a stand alone rack footprint cabinet
- Unique 42-Pole Inline Panelboards
- Unobstructed Wiring Access for Ease of Installation
- Complete Isolation and Maintainability
- Single, dual or four-input configuration
- Optional clear door
- Optional current monitoring panel
[Back to Top]
Request for Quotation - Liebert PDU
[Back to Top]
|7640 E Manana Drive
|Scottsdale, AZ 85255