Manage Your Data Center Assets with Tangible Results
UPS Battery Replacement
Page Overview: Shortcut links
1.-UPS Battery Cross-Reference Guide:
Keyitec offers C&D, Deka, Enersys, Fiamm batteries w/ installation and PM services
Fiamm batteries are at the moment particularly attractive, pricewise - take advantage of these very high quality batteries at amazing prices!
2.-UPS Battery Services:
New UPS batteries for almost any UPS brands and sizes at a competitive price.
- PM on batteries: please email at: email@example.com for a quote
- UPS Battery replacement
- Installation of new batteries and removal of old batteries
- VRLA UPS batteries (Valve Regulated Lead Acid) are the preferred choice of batteries for small and medium size UPS's. Despite the manufacturing and quality improvements of the past 20 years, VRLA batteries remain the weak link of backup systems.
- Proper monitoring and maintenance combined with optimum environmental conditions (like adequate cooling and ambient temperature of 77F) can extend their life expectancy. However, service life of any VRLA battery is unlikely to exceed 5 years.
- To avoid premature failure/insufficient backup time of the UPS systems, UPS batteries should be replaced when their capacity falls below 80% of their nominal rating.
[Back to Top]
3.-BACS/Generex: cost effective battery monitoring & conditioning system and thermal runaway prevention:
||Keyitec offers the BACS system and its Managed Services:
- The BACS/Generex Battery Monitoring & Conditioning System continuously and securely collects detailed data on battery performance; it is cost effective and easy to install. The BACS is comprised of two components: the BACS module and the WebManager/Controller which also provide accurate data to determine the health of each battery including:
- Voltage (measured continuously)
- Resistance (measured once a day)
- Temperature of each battery (measured continuously)
- Power outages (voltage measured continuously)
- Float current (optional)
- Conditioning of each battery: each battery is maintained at nominal/manufacturer specified voltage (no more undercharging or overcharging)
- which extends the battery service life significantly
- allows to only replace batteries that are failing (extended service life)
- allows old and new batteries within the same string w/o negative effects
- prevents full string replacement (improved ROI)
- Embedded in the BACS hardware components is the ability to deliver remote, web-based reporting and human analysis. The BACS system monitors the health of every battery and the health of the monitoring system itself.
- It polls each battery in every battery string in each facility, every day.
- Complemented by the Keyitec team of battery experts which offer unlimited support and notification in advance of battery trends that may result in failure, your operation is assured of 100% uptime.
- Included with the BACS is complete asset management of the battery system down to detailed history and replacement records of each unit
- BACS your monitoring solution
- daily polling and trending analysis of every battery and string, including battery voltage, resistance and temperature of each battery
- detects trends, failing battery and sends an alarm
- reduces battery maintenance cost, extends battery life by 50%+ for maximum ROI
[Back to Top]
Request for Quotation - UPS Batteries or UPS Battery Cabinets or PM
[Back to Top]
|7640 E Manana Drive
|Scottsdale, AZ 85255