Manage Your Data Center Assets with Tangible Results
Geist Switched PDU's
|Switched PDU's allow users to remotely disable specific outlets to neutralise or reboot equipment.
- Switched PDU's provide comprehensive view of unit level power usage: current, volts, real power, apparent power, pf, kWHr
- Switching capabilities and monitoring information are available through any Web browser - no external software is required
- or it can be incorporated with Geist DCIM solutions (Environet, Racknet) to further enhance the control and the overall monitoring of the data center
- Switched Ultra has outlet level power monitoring for granular power consumption data within 1 percent verified accuracy.
- Geist Switched PDU's are made in Lincoln, NE (USA) in a state-of-the-art facility
- Geist specializes in build-to-order PDU's
- orders ship within 3-5 days; 99.7% on-time delivery
- build-to-order processes guarantee short lead-times for custom PDU's
- all products are UL tested
- dedicated conformance engineering team oversees on-site UL testing lab
||Switched PDU Selection
- Go to PDU Finder
- Use the dropdown menus to select: Country, Type/Switched, Amps, Voltage, kW.... then click on "Search"
||Switched PDU Results
- Select the "Item#" for the PDU's that fit your needs
- Copy and Paste these Item#'s in the Request for Quote herafter with Quantity, Submit Query
Request for Quote - Geist Switched PDU's
|7640 E Manana Drive
|Scottsdale, AZ 85255